Flowers of the volcano wall print
The rare red bugloss is considered a floral treasure, symbolic of the exclusive wildlife of this mini-continent.
Photographer, Francisco Mingorance, spent many days looking for the right grouping of plants, finally discovering this tight clump of flowering spikes on the Ucanca plain. The Mount Teide volcano provided the perfect backdrop, and Francisco positioned his tripod so that the North Star would appear just above the crater.
- Title: Flowers of the volcano
- Photographer: Francisco Mingorance
- Collection: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2010
- Theme: Landscapes
- Copyright: FLOWERS OF THE VOLCANO ©Francisco Mingorance (Spain) 2010
- Please note all rolled and framed prints come with at least a 10% white border, ready for mounting.