A quick guide
Booking tickets online with us is secure and convenient.
How to book online
- Choose the event you’d like to attend.
- Select a date and time.
- Choose which tickets you need.
- Add them to your basket.
- Pay with your credit or debit card.
Receive your e-tickets
We will send you an email to confirm your purchase. This will contain a link that you need to follow to view and print your e-ticket voucher. You can view and print your tickets at any time by logging in to the online shop and choosing My account.
When you arrive
When you visit the Museum to attend the event, show us your e-ticket voucher or ticket at the Ticket Desk or Information Desks in the Central Hall, or at the entrance to the event.
Instead of printing, you can write down your ticket number and show it to us when you arrive. Your ticket number is different to your order number. The ticket number is found near the barcode on your e-ticket voucher and begins with a letter followed by 6 digits, for example C123456.
A few things to note
- You can book tickets up to 3 hours before the event.
- Tickets are electronic only - none are sent by post.
- Most events have a £1.50 per-transaction booking fee.
- You can book tickets in person in the Museum with no booking fee, but some events can sell out at busy times.
- Members can visit exhibitions at any time without a ticket, and they get 10 guest passes for friends and family each year.
Email us or call us on +44 (0)20 7942 5725.
Search Buy online
Five favourite gifts
And from our friends...
Buy wall art, natural history murals and prints from Surface View.
Roller blinds with cool dinosaurs and more from Creatively Different.
Talk to us about...
+44 (0)20 7942 5725. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5494. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5792. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5815. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 6286. Email
Write to: Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
Tell us what you think about this website: complete our mini survey