Donate now and support the Museum's crucial scientific work.
Help more than 300 hundred scientists at the Museum continue to undertake crucial research to document and understand the variety of life on Earth and support international conservation efforts.
There are crises ahead. Resources are diminishing and ecosystems are under increasing stress. Our scientists are more focused than ever on addressing these profound challenges.
By donating to the Museum you can help support the crucial research our scientists carry out.
Here are some examples of our work:
- we study Madagacars’s tree ferns to find out how climate change impacts the world’s precious rainforests
- we explore the deep sea to understand how environmental changes affect this important ecosystem
- we are researching into vegetation change in rainforests to understand how climate change affects biodiversity
- we study mosquitoes to help prevent such diseases as malaria and Dengue fever
- our scientists helped identify factors affecting the decline of the British bumblebee.
You can support our work and contribute to similar projects by donating to the Museum now.
‘With the natural world in crisis, the work of the Museum has never been more relevant and important.’
Mike Dixon, Director of the Museum
Search Buy online
Five favourite gifts
And from our friends...
Buy wall art, natural history murals and prints from Surface View.
Roller blinds with cool dinosaurs and more from Creatively Different.
Talk to us about...
+44 (0)20 7942 5725. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5494. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5792. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 5815. Email
+44 (0)20 7942 6286. Email
Write to: Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
Tell us what you think about this website: complete our mini survey